Thursday, June 21, 2007
Hmm..finally! finishing the company website already. BUT, there are tasks coming up after this, which is doing 2 intro videos for the company, one for each factory (both Wuxi and Suzhou factory). It's gonna be a seemingly new thing to me as I hardly work with creating video, but I'm sure gonna try and complete it ;)
During the weekends, we went to Zhou Zhuang on Saturday, a place near Suzhou for plenty of sight-seeings. Saw many ancient stuffs like farming tools, fishing tools and the old house considerably- rich people live in. Had their famous Wan San Pig's Trotter *drool*.

On the way to Zhou Zhuang

Zhou Zhuang entrance

Traditional farming tools

Took a boat ride around Zhou Zhuang

House of the considerably-rich people

Wan San Pig's Trotter (Friggin' Fat but NICE)
Went to Wuxi City to shop on the Sunday! Glad that I found S&K here and bought a knee-length shorts (sorry no picture), as I didn't bring my S&K shorts to China. Bought it for 125RMB, so it's around 25SGD. Price kinda ok eh? Had spicy steamboat for dinner, it was good =]. Well, no taggies to reply, so time for pics!!!

Spicy Steamboat aftermath

On the way home (sorry for blurry pic, ride was shaky)
Going to the zoo or should I say garden (not sure about the place yet) this Saturday!! =D
life
8:53 AM