Thursday, May 31, 2007
Finally almost done with my work and back with postings! Have been kinda busy with work the past few days, so wasn't able to update blog. During the weekend, I visited the City of Wuxi and I must say the enviroment totally differs from the place I'm staying at. The city have a few shopping centres, high-rise buildings, and the way the people dress is also different, it's like Orchard Road of Singapore. But first before exploring, we went to have local Singaporean food! All thanks to William, a Singaporean working in GulTech brought us there. I totally miss Singapore's delicacies. We ordered 11 Bak Kut Teh (every person each), Curry Chicken, Oyster Omelette, Char Kway Teow, Carrot Cake (white), Sambal Kang Kong and Pig Trotter(tasty!). Walked around for long distances after meal to places that looks like Bugis, Orchard and Clarke Quay! wahahaha

Wuxi City Area

Dinner at Singaporean Restaurant!

China Police Car (looks like Transformers)

Garden Entrance

Inside the Garden

Dive!

Just a stone structure, don't know what's it =X
(Matthew, Dexter, Me, Yeow Chuan, William, Daryl, Kelvin)

Fishing with Milk Bottle (bottom right)

Inside the garden

Looks kinda like Bugis eh?

Group photo at 'Bugis'

Temple Entrance

Area around the temple

Bought a clothes pin that lights up (Heart-shape)
We decided to go back to the city on Sunday again as we only get to preview the places due to limited time on Saturday. Had Japanese food today for dinner, Ah! 2 days of good food =D

Took bus to the city

Got a cramp seat =(

Bubble Tea

Visiting the temple again! (Closed yesterday)

Inside the temple

Inside the temple

Found a Street Market outside the temple

Cutey Rabbits for sale at only 20RMB (4SGD)

Back for dinner

Had Curry Beef Rice and Chawamushi

Outside Bandai Store xD

Orchard Road in China?

On the way back (not enough time to pose)
Oh ya, this is the outcome of the website I have done, just the homepage only. Submitting to my manager tomorrow.

My new desk! (Manager's Desk xD)

Webby I've done, comments at tagboard pls.
That's about that for the weekend!
life
2:01 PM