
Our card game, Find the pairs!!

Our Prized Trophy (Collected dead mosquitoes)
On Tuesday at around 0200, i felt kinda stuck up around the chest area and wasn't able to sleep in peace. In the end, I could'nt hold back and went to the toilet to vomit. OMG..its bad, all that I ate, dinner, oreo and stuffs all came out. When I'm back to my bed, I felt my stomach wasn't too good and had my runs. Early in the morning when I woke up, I felt weak. My friends helped me along the way to the factory clinic for check-up. The nurse gave me some medicines and allowed me to rest at the clinic till lunch hour. Went back to dormitory after lunch and rested throughout the day.
Went to visit the hospital the next day along with another 2 friends who fell ill too at a later time yesterday. The doctor said drip will be an effective way to recover so we all agreed to it. This is the first time I'm experiencing it and it's at a foreign hospital, wahahaha..

Drip at hospital (3 bottles)
Took 2 days medical leave in total and went back to work on Thursday. Started working on the tasks given by our Manager.
Saw KFC on the way back hospital on Thursday so we decided to go KFC on Saturday. Hmm..the KFC offers different items from Singapore's, e.g they don't have different parts of chicken like drumstick, thigh, breasts, they only have wings and it taste like McWings =/ luckily they got my favorite Zinger burger (don't taste as gd compared to Singapore) there =D had our meal and went around the area.

Zinger!! Zinger!! Zinger!!

Xing Qu (the place we went)
On Sunday, we hired a van and accompanied Yeow Chuan to the osteopath to get his ankle checked (injured his ligament during GulTech BasketBall Competition) at JiangYin.

At the osteopath

Accupuncture for effectiveness

Outside the osteopath (Village area)

On the way up (Bamboo Shoots)

Piggy-back Yeow Chuan up the steep slope (Took turns)
Resting awhile
4 on 1 (much easier)
Up the mountain!
Finally reached..
Great view from atop
Castle-like structure
Statue of Liberty in China?
Random pic outside 'Tian An Men'
'Tian An Men'
Sitting on the 'Great Wall'

Looks really like the real one eh?

Hua Xi Jin Ta (A hotel)

Around Hua Xi Jin Ta

Dinner Time (Hotplate Mutton with Onion!!)

Saw fireworks on the way back